Answer these questions:
1. Have you identified what types of emergencies and disasters can affect your town, business or home?
2. What will the impact of a natural disaster or other emergency be on your organization and the families who depend on you?
3. Do you have the resources to react to an emergency?
4. If you have to evacuate, do you know what to take with you, and is it packed and ready?
5. Do you know where you are going to go if you have to evacuate?
6. Do you and those who depend on you know what to do during an emergency?
7. Do you have a communication plan?
If you do not have all of the answers, don’t feel alone, most do not. This is where PHI Management Solutions can help. We have specialists who can review and/or develop your emergency plan. Our main goal is to make your business, school, organization or family as prepared as possible when disaster strikes.
PHI Management Solutions has training programs that can help you effectively and efficiently react to any type of emergency. Don’t forget that prepared employees are generally more focused during emergencies if their families are prepared too. Ultimately that is good for business.
No matter what your level of preparedness is… we can make it better.