Food and water are two of your most critical needs during an emergency. Solve both of those problems and stock up today. Free shipping on all MREs.
We are a SOPAKCO distributor. SOPAKCO has supplied millions of Sure-Pak 12 Meals to first responders, police and fire departments, disaster-relief teams, plus families and individuals who want to be safe, secure, and fed in the event of a disaster. Originally developed for the U.S. military, our fully prepared, shelf-stable meals are now the smart choice for disaster preparedness and for outdoor enthusiasts. All Sure-Pak 12 meals are deliciously prepared, ready to eat, meet daily nutritional requirements, and can be stored without refrigeration for up to 5 years. The Sure-Pak 12 case includes twelve complete meals.
In addition, an emergency water response plan is essential because the availability of potable water (ie safe for drinking) is vital for the survival, safety, and welfare of first responders and victims of an emergency event. Aqua Blox is the industry standard for survival kit drinking water.
These 8.45 fl oz boxes contain twice the amount of water as the water pouches. They also include a straw which prevents wasting precious water. They have a 5 year shelf life and are approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.
Our emergency food program is designed to meet the needs of State and local government as well as qualified Non-Government Organizations (NGOs). Community organizations and individuals are also welcome to purchase bulk MREs as well.
We offer the following services for Government and Non-Government Organizations:
- Bulk purchase of MREs (96 Case minimum).
- Storage and stock maintenance until required.
- Forward distribution when needed.
Some important notes:
- A minimum of 96 cases is required so that we can offer the meals at a reduced price. We encourage towns, organizations, and citizens to pool their collective orders to take advantage of this option.
- Plan in advance. We can normally get MREs shipped withing three days from the receipt of payment. However, if you wait until after the disaster to place your order it may take several additional days if we can get them shipped at all.
- We can structure this program to meet your needs. We will work with you to identify your requirements and provide you a quote to meet them.
- Our existing clients come first. During a crisis, everyone is clamoring for goods and services. Be assured, if you planned ahead and are one of our clients, you are at the head of the line.
- Your supplies are secure. Only you or your designated representatives can authorize release of your supplies.
If you are interested in this program, please use the “contact us” link and one of our service representatives will give you a call.